Friday, September 19, 2008

Rag curlers

I was cleaning out my master bathroom when I found my rag curlers. I made them by cutting strips of fabric. I put my hair in them after I washed it and slept in them. They are much more comfortable to sleep in than the curlers with the hard plastic clips. But I haven't figured out how to make them tight on my head.
For the time that I was awake, I had to wear a bandana to keep my hair out of my face. After I woke up, I took them out. It's really hard to undo a knot when you can't see it. I combed my hair out to undo the knots which really frizzed it out. I have never figured out how to make your hair look good after taking out the curlers (these or store bought) and combing it. I put it up to corral it. I felt kind of ridiculous with all the frizzy curls on my head but I had already planned on going to Wheeler Historic Farm today so I went anyway. By the time I got back into the car, it had relaxed some and looked better. I love having curly hair because it feels like I have so much more! And it's something different.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails