Wednesday, June 29, 2011

the night was aglow

I was doing something in the house (can't remember what) and I looked up at the skylights. The sky lights are foggy so you can't see the trees through them but you can see bright colors...usually that means fireworks. But tonight was different. The light was so purple. I grabbed my camera and ran outside.

Wow, so beautiful! I don't usually get to see sunsets here. The trees are always in the way! I am so grateful when I do finally get to see one! Everything was glowing purple.

See, I told you so. The trim on the house is all white but it was glowing purple too. Bear was too afraid to actually come out.


I LOVE sunsets!

3 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Gorgeous! I love good sunsets!

Unknown said...

Incredible, that's so beautiful! Glad you got photos!

Tiff :o) said...

I'm waiting for the next one now. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails