Thursday, June 9, 2011

fun with macro

We lent the camera to Aaron last year for a few weeks so he could use it for a class he was taking. He wanted to take some macro pictures so he bought three filters that magnify things. I just screw them onto the end of the lens and it's like magic! When he returned the camera, I tried giving him his filters back but he told me to just leave it with the camera. I didn't use it for months but then I decided to see what it was like. I use it a lot now. Here's some pics I have taken using them.


This beauty is a small portion of a cross stitch piece done by my VERY talented sister, Sheri who has been so kind as to gift me several pieces over the years. Sheri, you can rest assured that they are definitely appreciated over here!













This one you have to view large so you can see ALL its eyes! CREEEEEEEPY!





I may be having a little too much fun with these!

4 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Those are truly awesome!

Us said...

I love macro! That was my favorite part of my photography class. Great photos!!

Valerie not your sister said...

now you have definitely convinced me i should buy a set this summer !
this cobweb in the rain/mist is awesome !
and congratulations to your sisiter on the pretty stitches !
have a nice weekend

Tiff :o) said...

Thanks everyone. :o)

Glad you're getting some! I can't wait to see more of your garden this way. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails