Saturday, July 2, 2011

a couple rides

Ok, so I'm getting behind again. Seems to be a recurring problem for me. I guess I'll see what I can do to catch up again.

Here's a couple of rides I went on in the last few weeks.

These cute guys are on my regular route. I love going by there. 3 miniature donkeys and a herd of 15 or so cows. I love the colors of them all. Neutral, my kind of colors.


On Memorial day, I went for a long ride. I think this one was 50 miles long. I ended up finding really heavy winter coveralls in the middle of nowhere so I balled it up and toted it home, along with a handy elastic thingy to help hold it down found somewhere else on the side of the road.

This flag (minus the pole) was getting whipped around the road as people drove over it. It, I'm sure, had been attached to someone's car but it blew off it's flag pole. I saved it when no cars were going by and found a stick to put it on. It actually stayed on my bike the whole ride. I liked having it there. :o) It's been displayed in our living room ever since.


I love clotheslines and this one really caught my eye! The owners were standing outside so I asked permission to photograph their line. They laughed at me, thought I was a little weird but told me that I could.


3 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Great pics. I love that you document so many of your rides. and I am glad you were able to get a pic of the clothesline. :)

Us said...

Your kind of colors? :) I can't believe your stamina!! I went for a quick six mile ride this morning and wonder who switched my legs with jello! ;)

Tiff :o) said...

Yeah, I love whites, creams and browns. If I had my way, most things I own would be those colors...but Adam likes colors so I do try to include them here and there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails