Wednesday, July 20, 2011

garden progress

Last night, we went to the garden again to do another few rows of weeding. By the time we finish with the weeding, it will be time to start again. Lots of work. I have about 50 misquito bites on my arms from gardening and building the dog barn. I am getting sick of misquitos but I have to put up with it...there's no choice. Maybe I'll get smart enough to remember my long sleeved shirt next time.

We actually have blooms on some of the beans and the canteloupe plants. So exciting!

Here's the part we have to come back and weed.


This is the section we weeded last night.


This is the section we weeded last Thursday. I was happy to see that the weeds haven't completly taken over already.




It's like a real garden and I can't tell you how cool that is to me!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a real garden! It looks really good! Just think how good it will look once the veggies grow! love,andrea

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Nice garden! Glad all the hard work is paying off!

Tiff :o) said...

Thanks :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails