Monday, May 23, 2011

peanut butter cup cookies

I love these cookies with a hidden trasure inside. I don't make them too often though since making cookies is more hands on than cookie bars. I like to slide something in the oven and work on other things while that's baking (I'm just too lazy about my baking). But it's certainly worth making every once in a while.



2 sticks butter
1 C. creamy peanut butter
1 C. light brown sugar
1 C. sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3 1/2 C. all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 bag of Reese's peanut butter cups (really you could use any fun size candy bars you felt like using)

Combine butter, peanut butter & sugars using an electric mixer on med. to low until fluffy.

Slowly add eggs & vanilla

Mix in flour, salt & baking soda.

Chill for 2-3 hours. Divide into 1 Tbsp pieces & flatten. Place pb cup in middle and roll into ball.

3 comments:

Stella Andes said...

MMMMMMMMMMM! They do look yummy! Glad you took the time to make them and share the recipe with us!

Valerie said...

I love peanut butter cups!

Tiff :o) said...

Who couldn't love the thought chocolate and peanut butter?? ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails