Saturday, January 2, 2010

Living room wall pictures

Adam's request for his Christmas present was to have pictures hung, boxes unpacked and just generally make our house a home again. So I have been working on that and it is nice to have pictures on the walls again, I must admit! The living room wall is the one with the main pictue display since we're in there quite a lot.
Back in 2004, this is how the wall looked. The bottom row of framed art (the middle one is actually made out of fabric) was added because I measured incorrectly and hung everything too high. I loved it at the time but I wanted something different this time around, plus I had 4 dog pics to hang instead of three and that wouldn't fit.

This is how it looks today. I just hung the last picture for this display. I got the plaque for $3 from a thrift store here and I had to buy 2 5x7 black frames for Tucker and Bear's picture. Everything else was from the last display.

Does it look balanced, or should I change somehting?

3 comments:

Us said...

No one should ever ask my advice on home decor, but I really like it! I love your dogs' pictures, so cute. Oh, and you and Adam aren't bad either. :)

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Looks great! you are a bargain shopper!

Stella Andes said...

Great job, Tiff! Looks really nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails