Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ivy Creek Greenway (unpaved portion)

Every time I've been out on this trail with the dogs the unpaved portion was closed due to rain damage from the flooding back in September. It's finally reopened. I took my mountain bike even though I can only use one gear.


On the bridge looking toward the waterfall...falls down from this point so you can't see it.








I wasn't quite sure what this is but the color reminded me of the Home house!


The original trail had some problems...sink holes. There's a new trail to the side of it.



Heron in the wetlands







It turned out much shorter than I was told but then...that is usually the case. It was about 1.5 miles one way. Nice, rarely used gravel trail.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Looks so pretty. I'd love to walk (since I don't bike) that one minus the humidity of Georgia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails