Monday, August 23, 2010

Ride to Auburn 7-17-10

So I haven't been posting much lately because I am preparing for my tour next month by biking a lot. I don't have enough time for blogging, working, biking, walking the dogs, working on a secret project, working on my house project and my daily chores. I stayed up too late last night uploading some pictures of different rides I have been on. Not that these are amazing pictures or anything but I find great joy in seeing all the beauty that God has created for us so I like to show you pretty and cool things.

It was super hot on this ride as it has been everyday for the last 2 months. It was threatening to rain and I wished it would to help cool me but it ever did.


It's so green here and thick with trees.


Kudzu taking over an old barn.


It did rain on this road but it was before I got there, unfortunately. The steam was still rising.

1 comment:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

so fun to see what you've been up to! Looks like you've gone to some cool places... as always. Looks like we won't be headed that way any time soon... the school was too expensive :( looking forward to seeeing you soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails