Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Poor Black Jack

In the mornings, I get all the dogs downstairs and while they're eating breakfast, I run up and close the bedroom door. It had to be done because Jack and Bear didn't want to go outside anymore. Then Adam would have to put them out in the hot afternoon instead of me putting them out in the not as hot morning. I could always get Jack out but Bear was not going once he got in the room. This solution has worked really well.


Sadly for Jack, it has worked too well. As soon as he finishes eating and goes to the bathroom, he races back up the stairs and lays there. He doesn't all fit on one step though so he flows onto the next stair as well. We always looks so sad about it too. But as soon as I offer a milk bone for going outside, he perks up and runs down the stairs and everyone spends the morning out and then they get to cool off inside for a few hours before I get home.

3 comments:

Us said...

He's a smart dog! He even knows how to get a milkbone before his morning out!

Stella Andes said...

Good old Jack! Does he ever blow in anyone else's ear besides mine? He's a funny dog.

Tiff :o) said...

lol Mom, I don't think anyone is comfortable enough with Jack to let him get close enough to blow in their ears...but I don't think he has done that to anyone else. You're just that lucky. ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails