Monday, January 26, 2009

Bike log

Today I printed out my charts for my 2009 bike log. I've been filling out a bike log since I started biking. Te first couple of years, I used a commercially made log but after that, I started making my own. I don't really need all the notes/descriptions of my rides so over the years, I have whittled it down to the charts I like the best. I haven't been as regular about logging my miles as I was those first couple of years but it never stops me from starting a new one every year.

I made a binder while working on my book "Simple Designs" for the projects section. I have since blacked out the 2005 since I've kept using it since then (I have no idea what happened to the clipboard but that was another proect for the same section in the book).

2 comments:

Valerie said...

You are so organized!

Tiff :o) said...

I'd be organized if I actually used them consistently.

Related Posts with Thumbnails