Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Harbins & Patrick Mill RD

The next section of my mock tour. Actually, I skipped part of the route because it was a part I rode during the winter. I rerode part of it but that was because I had to start at a parking spot.

I really had to go to the bathroom so I backtracked to a bar & grill. It was so dark inside! I asked if there was a restroom I could use and the bartender directed me to it. But there was a woman in there already. I was going to wait patiently but the couple that was sitting near the restrooms told me they'd make sure no one went to the men's room so I could use it. I came out to find the guy talking to another guy who was now in line for the restroom. There were a bunch of motorcycles outside and I parked next to them. One guy standing outside thought that my kickstand was pretty cool...it's basically a light version of a motorcycle kickstand.









Lots of nice rural countryside views.







I think these were trumpet vines but I've never seen this color variation on it before.















An unusual church in Winder



Azalea bushes are plentiful in yards around here...love those.



Turkey vultures were circling something



Another nice spring ride.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails