Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mum's Day

I got a package from Adam last night. The paper that came with it said "Happy Mum's Day" . I pulled a book which turned out to be a spiral bound, illustrated version of the church Hymn Book. After I bought the piano, I went out looking for a spiral bound hymn book at the thrift stores since I had seen one not too long before but hadn't found one. The paintings inside are beautiful, some from modern artists like Liz Lemon Swindle and Greg Olsen, some, I've never seen before, and some are classic paintings of Jesus from people like Davinci.






I took it right out to the paino and played a few songs...well, tried anyway. Some are just too ahrd for me. But I can try now, at least. :o)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a sweet gift! It sounds beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails