Ok, lets see... Tag #1
The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.
6 random things about me
1. I love mangoes.
2. I take way too many pictures of my dogs.
3. I own too many books (and want a whole lot more!).
4. I've had 2 poems and a photograph published.
5. I got sick when we moved here but am better now.
6. I want to buy a small house and never move again.
Tag #2 seems a lot more involved.
5 Things I've Done in the Past 10 Years:
1. Lived in three different states
2. Became interested in farming/ranching
3. Worked with alpacas, chickens, horses, dogs & cats for vacationing ranch owners
4. Gotten married
5. Gone to school to become a dog trainer
5 Things I Wish I Could Do Today:
This one's hard because I want to do EVERYTHING!
1. Train my dogs to be tolerant of all people, inside and outside of the house
2. Have children
3. Invent something useful
4. Get out of debt
5. Be a stronger person
5 Foods I Wouldn't Want to Live Without:
1. Chocolate & Peanut butter concotions
5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire:
1. Buy ALOT of land and stock it with all the livestock I want, and even a person to teach me how to take care of the animals and plants I would have
2. Buy all the books I want
3. Have someone design & build an all solar powered car
4. Ride across the country, maybe even the Pan-American Highway
5. Share with people who need it (family first)
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Lawrenceville, GA
2. Cutler Ridge, FL
3. Dayton, OH
4. Wanship, UT
5. Boise, ID
5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Ice skate guard
2. Ice cream store manager
4. Deli sandwich maker
5. Pizza delivery driver
Well, I only know one person on here who you haven't already tagged, Heather so I tag:
Fudge-Filled Vanilla Bundt Cake
1 day ago