Thursday, September 1, 2011

Laugh untiul I cry

There are a couple of videos on youtube that make me laugh so hard, I literally cry. They just kill me every time. So if you want to laugh today, click on a link below. The first one is 8 minutes long, the second is only a couple minutes long. It sure brightened my day yesterday in my sour, sugar deprived mood. And has even continued on into today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh0NLQJfAYU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw&feature=youtu.be
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Those are so cute! Especially the 8 min one. They sure matched up the voices good! thanks! love,andrea

Valerie said...

Did you know the Kid History videos are made in Utah are are HUGE out here? They even had the premiere of their last one at a movie theater and are planning it for the next one, along with the premier of their new series.

Tiff :o) said...

Glad you enjoyed it, Andrea.

I figured they were filmed out because of some of the words they used but didn't know for sure. I read that they do premiers. I hadn't heard of the new series though. Hopefully it's just as good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails