Anyway, It' the time of year to make new goals for yourself. I thought I'd take a minute to do just that.
Last year I made some goals for myself. They were:
1. read the Book of Mormon
2. eat healthy
3. exercise 3 times a week (not counting dog walks)
4. socialize Tucker
5. keep my house cleaner
6. be able to do one pull up by the end of the year
I have accomplished 1 & 6 (though I could at one point in the spring, I can't do a pull up right now). I did 2, 3 & 5 really well at points and really not so well at other points though this was a pretty good year, I think. 4...well, I gave it a shot and decided that with how much negative exposure he gets walking with the other dogs, there's just no way I could get out enough with him to combat it...so sadly, I have resigned to having another dog who doesn't like other dogs.
So this year, I will make a few more:
1. read the whole triple combination
2. ride 1500 miles on my bike (probably too much with no tour planned but we'll see...
3. reduce the sugar I eat
4. I won't get an overdue fees at the library (I'm horrible at that!)
5. finish painting/glazing the bathroom cabinets
6. start a garden
7. get my clothes line set up
8. get the basement organized
Ok, looks like a long enough list. I can do it!
I hope everyone's year has started off well so far and that it gets better as the year goes on!