Saturday, September 26, 2009

Youtube

I created a youtube account and posted some videos from my trip. Most are from my bike trip (usually while I was suffering) but I do have a short one of Itai walking, one of Avi being excited and a couple of Aileah trying to roll over. You can view the videos at www.youtube.com/dogsandbikes. I will be adding a few more over the next week or so. Adam filmed me as I got to see the dogs again and the house and as I discovered everything that had gotten done while I was gone. So those are the ones I'll be adding later.

3 comments:

Us said...

Ugh! My voice on record. I've tried so hard to avoid that for so long and then you come along. :)

Tiff :o) said...

lol, Jared, I find it very strange to see and hear myself on video...do I really sound/look like that? It's all too weird.

Valerie said...

I read this post the day you posted it, but didn't have enough time to go to YouTube. I just remembered about it this morning and went over. How fun for that you have a channel to document and journal your trip and other fun.

I didn't even know you were taking a video (even though I looked right at the camera at one point) at Mom and Dad's. :) Sorry Aileah didn't turn over before you left.

Related Posts with Thumbnails