Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So much to write about

I have a ton of things to write about and pictures to show. I flew to Utah 2 weeks ago. I spent time with family, went on a hike with my sister, Valerie, went on an 8 day bike tour and had a birthday party before flying back home. Then when I got home, I was surprised by all the work that Adam, Barry & Lanette have done on the house while I was away. The dogs had to thoroughly inspect me, of course before I could even think about walking around the house though. On the plane ride in, I witnessed some of the floods here in Atlanta. What a mess. Our basement had flooded a little but Lanette, Barry and Adam were at work again and sucked out the water with a dry vac and picked up everything off the floor. So we didn't get hit as badly as some others did. In the following days/weeks, I will update as I'm able about the different things. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, thank you to Adam, Barry, and Lanette for clearing out the basement!!! I am so glad that the damage wasn't as bad as you (and therefore we) thought! It was great to have you out here. You're always here in our hearts! [I can't remember my gmail password, so this will be anonymous.]
Love,
Mom

Valerie said...

I can't wait to see pics, but I'm sure it will be hard to decide which to post since you took so many. Very glad to hear the flooding wasn't so bad. I bet that was not fun cleaning it up though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails