Saturday, March 7, 2009

NO MORE CHOCOLATE!!!

Adam hid a number of things of chocolate around the house on valentine's day, then brought more home for our anniversary and a few days ago, he found the girl scout cookie jackpot. My body has been screaming at me all day, no more chocolate!!! Can you believe that? I don't usually feel like that. Usually, I can't get enough of chocolate. I guess I need to cut my intake of girl scout cookies down a few notches. I'm sure this feeling will pass quickly enough but it's an odd feeling for a confirmed chocoholic.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

It's Girl Scout cookie time? I haven't had a single girl come to our door or seen them in front of the stores. I guess that's better since they're so expensive and the boxes are pretty small. I just loooove the Samoas though. I do have a recipe for them so maybe I'll try them soon.

Tiff :o) said...

Alex said you put up a no soliciting sign so you won't be getting any coming to your door. But yeah, they're at a lot of the Walmarts here. That's where Adam got them. I like the somoas but the thin mints are my favorites.

Related Posts with Thumbnails