Sunday, February 27, 2011

10th anniversary

We celebrated our 10th anniversary. We are planning a weekend trip to the Smokies in a few weeks so we didn't do much on our anniversary. We went out to eat after work at a nice Italian restaurant and brought dessert back to the house to eat with the dogs since they hadn't seen us all day. Adam brought these flowers home for me. They're so colorful ad full of different textures.






The last 10 years haven't gone the way either of us ever imagined they would. We've had some good times, some hard times and some disappointments but we have been blessed with happiness and the ability to move on with our lives despite not having things the way we would like them. I'm so glad that Adam is my husband and that we are able to support each other and keep each other happy. I love you, Adam...here's to a few more of these 10 year milestones.

4 comments:

Us said...

Happy anniversary!!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad you guys found each other. I hope that more of your dreams come true together

Michael Mercer said...

Here here!

Valerie said...

Sounds like you have a great trip planned to celebrate! I'm glad you had a nice dinner together. Hope this next year together is full of joy, love and fun surprises. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails