Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fridge closet



This is one of the projects Adam has been working on. It isn't finished but it's as finished as it's going to get until some other projects get closer to completion (i.e. the fireplace getting removed and the laundry room). It looks quite large with our little fridge in it. It's designed for the larger fridges. He did a good job and it looks nice even if it isn't finished.

In the spot where the fridge used to be, we have the old cabinets from the laundry closet so I have a little more strage space until the pantry gets finished. We have a small pantry but the bottom half has been taken over with dog food because Tucker can't be trusted with food bags.

I was organizing some of the basement today and finally found my rice cooker. I've been looking for that thing. I've cooked rice a couple of times since moving in and I don't like cooking rice on the stovetop because it never comes out quite as good as it does in the cooker. So now I'm happy.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm glad some of the things are getting done. It sure is a lot of work all at the same time!

Are you putting a door on your closet so you have to open the door every time you open your fridge? Just curious.

Tiff :o) said...

No door. I guess it would be more correct to call it a fridge cubby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails