Tuesday, March 5, 2013

some meal reminders

I recently dropped my phone in the sink (while I was sick) and my reflexes were pretty slow.  I didn't get it out in time.  It died and I lost all my photos from September to now because that was when I last updated my phone to my computer.  We got a new phone for me and I have old pictures so I was looking through them and found pics of past meals.  Some I had forgotten about and  gave me fresh ideas...and even old ideas reminded.  I have changed my eating so much that I am always at a loss for what to eat.  So I am going to start posting some of these ideas to help keep them in my mind.  

This is a salad with lettuce, beets, tomatoes, olives and avocado.

Carrot noodles (shaved carrots) and peas in a creamy avocado sauce.

A tomato/eggplant stack with cashew cheese between each layer on a bed of lettuce and topped with parsley.

A blended raw soup of peas, carrots, avocado, almond milk and nutritional yeast.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails