Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Adam's shoes

Adam's been telling me for quite some time now that he needs new shoes. I pointed out a hole in one of them a few days ago. We spent a little time shoe shopping but he didn't find any. He went by himself later and found a pair. I pulled them out of the box and they were the same shoe he's had for the last 2 years...only new. I laughed at that and told him that he must really like those shoes.

We both keep our last pair of shoes for painting and other household work. They really come in handy. I was going through a trash bag of stuff that I haven't opened since we moved here. I thought it was all blankets but it turns out that it was blankets, shoes and clothes. I pulled out a pair of shoes that matched the other two. They were his previous shoes he had before the old ones wore out. I couldn't believe it...it was the same pair!! So I just had to share with everyone because I think it's pretty funny that Adam can't get away from these shoes. So this is about 5-6 years worth of shoes in the picture.

3 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

When you find a comfy pair of shoes why give that up? Glad he could find something he likes. That is pretty funny!

Valerie said...

That's so funny. I get tired of mine and want something different, but at least he knows what he wants.

Michael Mercer said...

I laughed till I cried!

Related Posts with Thumbnails